HVAC Preventative Maintenance in Dallas TX
S&E A/C & Heating - Your Preventative Maintenance Experts
S&E A/C & Heating, LLC provides heating and air maintenance for residential and commercial customers. Our Dallas TX HVAC company has more than 10 years of combined heating and cooling industry experience. S&E A/C & Heating's attention to detail is second to none, and it is evident when you order our preventative maintenance package.
Our preventative maintenance coverage ensures a longer service life for all of your HVAC equipment, in addition to assuring lower energy consumption. With our Preventive Maintenance Agreement, we offer a 23 Point Inspection. Along with the detailed 23 Point Inspection, you also become a Preferred Customer and are entitled to 15% off service fees, 10% off repairs and upgrades, $10.00 off per lb of refrigerant, and receive priority service during the duration of your PMA.
The 23 Point Inspection includes:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Monitor heating cycle
- Tighten electrical connections
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Measure for correct air flow
- Measure volts and amps
- Measure temperature difference between supply and return air
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Apply protective coating
- Examine heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
- Monitor flue draft
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
All cooling inspections will be performed in the spring, and all heating inspections will be performed in the fall. Pricing for single‐system homes is $150 a year. Pricing for multi-system homes is $150 a year for the initial system, plus $125 a year for each additional system.
Don’t wait until your system is no longer working properly. Be proactive and call today to schedule an appointment. You will be amazed at the difference proper maintenance can make to your indoor air quality as well as your utility bills.