Posts Tagged ‘commercial insulation’
As your reputable and reliable air conditioning service in the area, our Richardson TX air conditioning technicians at S&E A/C & Heating know the importance of your heating and cooling systems. It is essential to rely on trained and knowledge technicians to install, repair, and replace and service your systems. As important as these systems are, many put off servicing and replacing them for fear of a heavy price. Luckily, our heating and cooling technicians offer cost-effective solutions, as well as various coupons and deals to ensure you’re paying the least amount possible.
Some of these money-saving specials include:
- 10% off of all services for senior citizens (65 and older).
- $59 Precision A/C Inspection for first-time customers.
- Receive up to $2000 instant discount with the purchase of a complete qualifying system.
- $20 off a service call for new customers.
- $250 air duct cleaning, including sanitation and grill cleaning.
When it comes to energy conservation and cost-efficiency, home insulation can be the answer to a problem in regards to residential and commercial buildings. A solid insulation system not only will protect a home or office from the intense heat or cold outside but also will reduce heating and cooling needs.
Experts agree that a handful of residential and commercial properties do not have the proper insulation. Approximately 80 percent of homes built before 1980 are believed not to have sufficient insulation. Our Dallas TX heating and cooling specialists understand that some question if their homes fall into the under-insulated category. Here are three reasons why added insulation may be a good idea.
- Bill decrease: Check your monthly bills. If they appear to skyrocket during the colder and warmer month, it may detect a need for extra insulation. You want to be comfortable – in your home and with your bank account.
- Defender of sound: Insulation, in addition to protecting you from the temperatures, serves as a great noise muffler. Insulation deadens sound, so the noise from outside practically stays outside.
- Play the percentages: If you own a home built before 1980, there’s a good chance that your home is a statistic. Eighty percent is a large-enough number to where you should at least have a contractor check your property out.
Let our Dallas HVAC experts assist you in escalating the comfort level of your home with ample insulation. Call us today, or visit us online for information.